There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Painting In Progress



Here's the sketch on the canvas before it gets painted.When I paint it transforms into my strange little characters..This particular piece is called "LaLa". It's my daughter. I gave her that nickname when she was a baby. She constantly cooed and said, "Lala, lala, lala".

Her Grandma Spinelli gave her a guitar for Christmas and she practices in her room almost every night. So stinken cute.


Here's Skater Baby..


Here's LaLa and Skater Baby Side by side. I have a 3rd piece. I'll post progress later.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I really love your work. It is so unique. Is skater boy's shirt acrylic paint?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are outstanding! On a side note, it's great to hear that she loves the guitar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kimberly! The skater boy's shirt is scrap paper and then I painted "grunge" marks on top. I use scrap paper/collage/ink/caran d'ache on most all of my acrylic paintings. I like to mix it up!!!

    ReplyDelete